Dillon Bowers Lawyers is a Townsville-based law firm with a wealth of local knowledge and a team of highly experienced legal professionals. Our dedicated lawyers aim to serve your best interests, whether you are new to the area or a familiar face around town.
Local knowledge can make all the difference, especially if you are buying property or looking to start up a business. At Dillon Bowers Lawyers we offer you sound advice and effective practical strategies.
Dillon Bowers Lawyers was formerly Dillon Lawyers, established more than 27 years ago by Jeff Dillon. The firm has been practising from the same location in Blackwood Street since it began. Over his many years in practice Jeff has developed an extensive network of local contacts, established a well-earned reputation for expertise and proven himself as a local lawyer who understands local issues.
When David Bowers joined Jeff in partnership in 2014, Dillon Bowers Lawyers was formed. Having worked as a senior partner for a Top Tier law firm on the Gold Coast, David has extensive experience in the complex and sophisticated transactions and significant commercial litigation of the type usually conducted by major international law firms.
With its unique combination of both local and ‘big-city’ legal experience, Dillon Bowers Lawyers now offers Townsville legal solutions to suit every need.
We provide comprehensive legal services in most areas of general law, including:
- Property Law: strata title and greenfield property development, buying and selling residential property, rural property, commercial property and businesses
- Commercial, Corporate and Contracts Law
- Wills, Estates and Powers of Attorney
- Family Law: including marriages, de facto arrangements, divorces, property settlements and child custody
- Civil Disputes and Litigation
- Native Title, Cultural Heritage and Mining Law
- Criminal Law
- Many other areas of law
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Townsville lawyers.